The organisation of the 9th ESA Conference has decided to extend the deadline for submission of abstracts until 8 March 2009
Abstracts will only be accepted through completion of the online submission form.
Please note that abstract submission in any other form will be declined.
- The submission form will limit the title of the abstract to 200 characters (approximately 30 words)
- The length of the abstract is limited to a maximum of 350 words.
- The form also requests authors to present a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 key words, that are indicative of the content of the proposed presentation.
- Tables, figures and references should not be included in abstracts.
- Authors are expected to submit their abstract under the most appropriate Research Network or Research Stream (please see description in the call for each RN/RS).
- First authors will only be able to submit a maximum of two different abstracts to the conference.
- Each abstract should be submitted to only one RN or RS.
- After registering and receiving the password and code, the author will be able to access and edit the abstract (draft version).
- Please note that once the author has submitted the final version of the abstract to the system, it will not be possible to undertake any further alterations.
- Authors who submit an abstract successfully will receive an automatic e-mail reply confirming reception of the abstract.
- Those who do not receive confirmation within a two week period should contact the Conference Organiser.
- Accepted abstracts by authors who are not registered as participants in the conference will be automatically removed from the scientific programme
KEY DATES ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- 8 March 2009
- Deadline of submission for all ESA2009 RN / RS Abstracts.
- 6 April 2009 NEW DATE !
- Notification of acceptance of abstracts by RN/RS coordinators.
- 15 June
- Final date for registration/payment by paper/poster presenters (otherwise paper/poster will be withdrawn from the conference programme)
- 15 July 2009
- Deadline for sumitting full papers via the on line platform.
Please see further information on how to submit a Full Paper in the guidelines presented in the menu "Guidelines FULL PAPER Submission"
(Full papers which are not submitted until this date will not be included in the conference CD).